Monday, May 16, 2011

Countdown: 3 Days to our Book Release!

3, 2, 1, read!

May 19th is literally just around the corner, and we couldn't be more excited! We've been working on our books for the past couple of years, and finally our hard work will be something we can hold in our hands and share with the world.

It's a funny sentiment to be grateful for the disease that rips through our intestines, because we're not thankful or happy about the pain or the suffering, but rather the person those struggles can make us and the friendships and love that survive and thrive in the face of them. So to quote from our soon-to-be-published book, "Crohn’s has made me a much stronger person and these experiences have helped me to prove to myself that I can get through anything, and for this I am truly grateful."

Counting to 3 isn't hard, but living with IBD sure is. Speaking for myself, this book and resource for anyone with IBD would have made a world of difference to me in my journey with IBD, so I can only dream about what it will do for someone else. Our goal isn't to change the world all at once, but step by step we plan to.

Jennie + YAC

PS Did you register for the Heel n' Wheel yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment